The Harnwell and Hill Mail & Package Centers will remain open through Winter Break except for the Holiday closures listed below. For questions regarding mail or packages please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Following is additional information for winter break mail and package services.
If you are leaving for winter break:
- All mail and packages will be held at the Hill or Harnwell Package Centers over the winter break period.
- Packages that were delivered to package lockers prior to winter break will be returned to your Mail & Package Center if you did not pick them up before leaving campus.
- You will not be allowed to enter the College Houses or Sansom Place West to retrieve mail or packages during the winter break period.
- Please note that you may receive autogenerated email reminders for package pickups. Regardless of these reminder emails your packages will be held and not returned to sender.
If you are staying on-campus for winter break:
- Mail and packages will be available for pickup at the Hill or Harnwell Mail & Package Center throughout the break.
- Please note that If you have been assigned to stay in a College House other than your academic year assignment for winter break your Mail & Package Center may have changed. Following are the College Houses that are served by each Mail & Package Center.
- Harnwell Mail & Package Center
- Du Bois College House
- Gregory College House
- Gutmann College House
- Harnwell College House
- Harrison College House
- The Quadrangle
- Rodin College House
- Stouffer College House
- Hill Mail & Package Center
- Hill College House
- Kings Court English College House
- Lauder College House
- Sansom Place West
Mail & Package Center Hours
- Monday – Friday: 8AM-9PM
- Saturday: 10AM-5PM
- Holiday Mail & Package Center Hours
- Friday 12/24 – Open from 8AM-2PM
- Saturday 12/25 – Closed
- Friday, 12/31 -- Open from 8AM-4PM
- Saturday 1/1 – Closed
If you are Graduating in January:
- Mail and packages can be forwarded to you for up to 6 months after graduation. If you would like to request mail forwarding you must email email@example.com with the following information.
- Email Subject line: “Add to Mail Forwarding”
- Full Name
- Fall 2022 Room Assignment
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Forwarding address
- Please note that there may be costs associated with forwarding mail and packages. Mail & Package Center staff will contact you if additional postage is needed to forward you item.
- Domestic mail send via USPS can be forwarded at no change.
- Mail that is being forwarded to an international address will need additional postage before it can be sent.
- Packages will likely need additional postage before they can be forward unless the option for package forwarding was included with the initial shipment.