Upper Quad Includes: All of Fisher-Hassenfeld College House, Ware College House: Memorial Tower, Morgan, Wilson, Bodine, Morris, Speakman upper entrance
RHS is in the process of finalizing our plans for Move In 2020. Below you’ll find information on our Move In from Fall 2019.
- Spruce Street will be closed to all but Move In traffic from 34th to 38th streets during full service move in times.
- As you turn off 38th Street, a member of the Move-In team will greet you and guide you to where you will park your car. The Move-In team member will provide a parking pass that will allow you to park your car while you unload your belongings. The parking pass will specify check-in location you should go to receive temporary access to your room.
- From there, you will be provided a cart to unload your belongings from your car. Move In staff will assist in unloading cars. At least one person must remain with the car at all times.
- Once the car is unloaded, Move-In staff will bring filled carts to the cart check area in the Lower Quad. They will also show you where to check in and how to access guest passes for your guests. You will also be able to move your car to remote lots where you will be able to park for the remainder of the day at no cost.
- While your car is being unloaded by our Move-In staff, you will present a photo ID to check in and obtain temporary access to your room at the red check-in tent located on the walkway outside of the 37th Street Archway.
- You will be able to preregister your guests from early July to mid-August via Campus Express. RHS strongly recommends pregistering your guests, to minimize wait times during the Move In process. You will be able to pick up guest passes at the check-in tent by presenting photo IDs for each of your guests. If the guests would like to pick up their own passes, they may do as well at any time by presenting their own photo IDs.
- You may also obtain guest passes at check-in tents upon arrival. You and your guests must present photo ID to obtain a guest pass.
- Most Quad rooms are accessible only via the stairwells into the complex. There are some changes in floor levels accomplished by steps throughout the building.
- There are two elevators in the Quad, in Bodine and Ashurst. These elevators serve a limited range of student rooms and do not provide primary access to the upper areas of much of the Quad.
- Campus wide operations end on August 30, including parking access and complimentary lot parking.
- For all other dates, residents should plan to park and pay at Penn’s visitor garages/lots or the City of Philadelphia kiosk managed spaces and to be careful of parking restrictions and times.